About Greta Cottage
Westfield Learning Community trust owns a cottage in Cliburn that is used as an outdoor learning centre.
The property is available for schools to hire for outdoor pursuits/Duke of Edinburgh or for staff residentials.
Greta Cottage is ideally located in the village of Cliburn; a quiet, attractive village in the Eden Valley within easy reach of Ullswater and Haweswater.
Close by are the towns of Penrith and Appleby, where you are sure to find everything you want and need.
Greta is a residential cottage, perfect for large groups who love the outdoors, or anyone who enjoys the peace and quiet of the countryside.
- Fitted kitchen with a large dining area
- Living room with large sofa, TV and further dining area
- Separate workroom
- Toilet and shower room (single)
- Five bedrooms, all with single and pull-out day beds sleeping 15 people in total
- Separate shower/washroom with three individual showers and two sink basins